VoIP phone system has a solid footing in Australia’s future local calling ecosystem. The conventional house phone is now a thing of the past, having been phased out in favour of modern technologies.
Here enters the Voice over Internet Protocol – aka VoIP phone
A VoIP phone system can be an option for you if you want phone service but don’t want to deal with an outdated copper landline. With the help of these services, you can place calls online using any device, such as a desktop computer or a smartphone.
The best part is that VoIP phones often include ultramodern features like video conferencing, text messaging, and more, and are less expensive overall per month than conventional landlines. As a result, it’s a well-liked solution for small firms that need to make and receive calls, particularly those with solid marketing staff.
Here are some essential details regarding ‘VoIP Phones Australia’, including how it functions and the benefits it may provide.
VoIP Future Forecast & Factsheet
The phone VoIP market has had consistent growth and development during the past ten years. This is hardly surprising given that VoIP systems provide companies all around the world with reliability, adaptability, and better call quality. To satisfy client wants and expectations, more companies are turning to VoIP solutions.
- 17.19 million individuals used mobile devices to access the internet in 2017. This number have reached 19.27 million mobile phone internet users in 2022.
Australia: Mobile Phone Internet Users 2015-2022
- The global market for VoIP services is projected to expand to $102.5 billion by 2026 at a compound annual growth rate of 3.8%. (source: Research and Markets, 2021).
- 31% of companies have a VoIP phone system in place. (source: Multicominc, 2021)
- Businesses that switched to VoIP phone systems experienced average savings of 50% to 75%. (source: Multicominc, 2021)
- In Australia, Zoom use reached a high of 100% in 2020. (Allot, 2020)
- Businesses that used a VoIP phone system reduced their telecom expenses by as much as 50%. (source: Hosting Tribunal, 2021)
- IT support bills for businesses employing cloud-based communications were cut by 15%. (source: Nextiva, 2020)
- 94% of companies claim that using cloud-based phone VoIP communication services has improved privacy and cybersecurity. (source: Salesforce, 2021)
5G x VoIP
5G technology is usually taken into consideration while discussing stats for phone VoIP services. 5G has already overtaken 4G as the industry standard for VoIP services since it offers a more reliable mobile network for the widespread adoption of mobile communication.
- Recent data on 5G networks shows that over 222 million customers are anticipated to subscribe to the network by 2024. (source: eMarketer, 2021)
AI x VoIP
Phone system VoIP with AI capabilities helps companies run their communication operations and customer support teams more effectively. For instance, AI may automatically route a call to the appropriate representative by gathering information about the persona, conduct, and call history of the caller.
Lowering the need for human interaction, enables you to run your business more efficiently and carry out more profitable operations.
- In 2020, 8 out of 10 companies will be actively using AI in their customer support system.
- Corporate productivity is anticipated to increase by up to 40% by 2035 thanks to AI technology. (Accenture, 2021)
The Future Is Digital
Given the data on Phone system VoIP software, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that fixed telephone systems like landlines would eventually become obsolete. As you can see from the statistics above, VoIP services are now seen as the norm for modern communication in a world where everything is going digital.
What Is A VoIP & How Does It Work?
VoIP phone is an internet-based technology that allows users to make and receive text messages and phone conversations via a broadband connection as opposed to a standard fixed landline service.
Your speech signals are translated into audio data and transferred over a regular internet connection when you make a phone call. An off-site VoIP provider is in charge of the majority of the hardware and technology required to make this happen.
What Is A VoIP Phone?
A VoIP phone, commonly referred to as an IP phone, is an electronic device that uses digital technology to send and receive data through an internet connection. VoIP phones are available in a variety of styles and models.
VoIP Phone Types
- Desk IP phones
- Wireless or cordless phones
- Conference phones
What Do You Need for a VoIP Phone System?
Shifting to a VoIP phone system in Australia is a simplified process. There are, however, a few items you must have before getting started.
- A solid nbn connection
- Advanced must-have features
- IP-enabled multiple new handsets
- Custom VoIP plans
- Reliable VoIP Provider
Benefits of Business VoIP Phone Systems Australia
Access To Advanced Features: Call transfers, auto attendants, call queues, and 24/7 customer service by phone and online messaging are examples of advanced VoIP phone features.
Multi-Device Access: Users have the freedom to make and receive calls from anywhere and on the device of their choice. Be it a mobile phone, laptop, desktop, or cordless phone.
HD Call Quality: Users can experience the crystal clarity of HD audio and video.
Highly Scalable: Freedom to upgrade & customise your plan as your business grows
Cost-Effective: According to Microsoft, 82% of companies save money after switching to the cloud.
Digital and Automatic: Making your company easier to reach and available across all platforms.
Less Maintenance: VoIP phone systems are automatically updated and maintained in the cloud without the need for IT staff from your company.
Easy to Install: VoIP phone can be used instantly without extensive cabling requirements. Users won’t need to install any phone lines or other network equipment.
Unlock The Power Of Cloud-Based VoIP Phone Systems
The foundation of every business is effective communication. Any organization may benefit significantly from a VoIP phone system. Due to its undeniable perks, more and more businesses will implement it.
It gives small enterprises a scalable communication route that can expand along with them, despite physical limitations. The future of corporate communication appears to be highly exciting for both businesses and consumers due to the rapid expansion of VoIP phone technology.
Switch To VoIP Phone System ─ Go Digital
Give Your Business A Competitive Advantage!
If your company still uses fixed landline telephone systems and overpriced PBX systems, now is the best time to switch to a VoIP phone system.
Explore the best custom VoIP solutions for your business and select the most effective service packages.
Quantacom’s reliable VoIP phone systems Australia guarantees
- Unbeatable uptime,
- Enterprise-grade security
Custom feature-rich communication solution